SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 1, 2012

FOTD & OOTD: Gold & Floral!


Hi My Loves!!!

Can you believe it's already June??? Is it just me, or has this year gone by ridiculously fast? I feel like every year just goes by quicker and quicker... maybe it's cuz I'm getting older? Haha

Here's a list of makeup and my outfit I'm wearing in my Friday Favorites and Fudgeroos :)

Watch it here:


Mooshie decided to grace us with her presence in today's pictures :) How sweet of her!





Black Leggings: DEB
Floral Top: Ross
Black Tank: Ross
Black Shrug Top: Primark (I think)
Black Flats: Ross




*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer
Blue Line Cosmetics Mineral Veil
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush in Exposed
Lorac Perfectly Lit Luminous

*EYES*
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas
Mac Lingering (please let me know of a good dupe)
Lorac e/s Negligee
Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre Drops in Gold
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
Mac In Synch Lip Liner
Laura Geller Lip Pops in Midtown Melon

*BRUSHES*

Thanks so much for reading/watching loves!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

Sam

xxxx