SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dry, Flaky Lips?? TRY THIS!

Hi My Loves!!!

If you are like me, every time the weather gets warmer, my lips start to get super flaky, dry and just crap in general. I feel like I'm constantly putting lip balm on, yet they still feel dry. I was organizing my cabinet in the bathroom last week and found this lovely little lip buffer.......

 C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer
(mine is the gentle formula but I couldn't find it on the website)


I have been using it ever since and am so happy I found it! It has a really nice minty scent (but not sickly like toothpaste). The scrub isn't too harsh but still gets the job done. You basically just squeeze a small amount out and rub it on dry lips for a minute or 2. Then you can either tissue it off (I think that's a bit messy) or you can just wipe it off with a washcloth. 

It leaves your lips feeling soft, flake free and rather delightful :) Put your favorite lip balm on after and you should be good to go. Nobody likes a crusty lip!!!

I hope this helps all the other dry, flaky lip girlies!! 

Thanks so much for reading :)

Happy Thursday!

Sam

xxxx