SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FOTD: Bright & Summery!

Hi My Loves!!!

Here's the makeup that I'm wearing today :) You didn't get to see me with any makeup on, in my latest What's In My Shower video because I had just gotten out of the shower. We have some major construction going on in the neighborhood (cutting trees down) so it's super noisy and my little closet was just not cutting it for filming, with chainsaws going in the background!! Let's hope it doesn't go on all week!! LOL

WATCH MY WHAT'S IN MY SHOWER TAG HERE:


Haha.. you can see Baby Sistor sitting on the couch :) She's creeping in my pictures! 








*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream mixed with MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
The Balm FRATBOY Blush

*EYES*
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas
Maybelline Define a Brow in Medium Brown
The Balm Nude'tude e/s in Sassy
Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre Drops in Gold
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
Mac In Synch & Boldly Bare Lip Liner
Lorac Multiplex 3D Lipgloss in Cliche

*BRUSHES*
(Use code STAR2012 for 10& off)

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!

Thanks for reading/watching :)

Sam

xxxx