SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 8, 2012

OOTD & FOTD: Red Jeans & Purple Lips!

Hi My Loves!!!

Here's my outfit and makeup that I'm wearing in my Friday Faves & Fudgeroos :) I love this shirt for the summer, because it's so lightweight and flowy that it keeps you nice and cool without showing too much off :)

WATCH IT HERE:




Haha... I look like that one witch from Hocus Pocus here, the way my lips are shaped....


DING!!! HAHA!!


 Ok.. I really need to remember to take the blue label off the back of this shirt, every time I wear it I say I will and then I forget....




Red Skinny Jeans: Ross
Black Tank: Ross
Floral Top: Ross 
Report Black Wedges: Ross
LOL.... Do you notice a theme here... I love Ross!
Belly Band: Target
Necklace & Earrings: From my hubby :)

For my hair I just curled it with a 1 inch curling iron. 





*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream mixed with MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC30
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
The Balm FratBoy Blush
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous

*EYES*
Mac Lingering
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas
Lorac e/s in Negligee
Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre Drops
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
NYX Lip Liners in Flower & Deep Purple
Laura Geller Lip Pops in Broadway Berry

*BRUSHES*

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

Just over a week till Father's Day! What is everyone getting for their Dad's & Hubby's??? I need ideas! HELP!!! (I suck at man stuff)

Thanks for reading/watching!

Sam

xxxxx