SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Purses Galore........

Hi My Loves!!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend ;)

My latest video is an updated What's In My Purse Tag..... it's been a good few months since I did my last one and I have been obsessed with my purse (it's different from my last video) so I thought I would share it with you.

These are some of my favorite TAG videos to watch... I don't know why, maybe it's my nosiness coming out haha but I just love seeing what other people have in their purses :)

WATCH MINE HERE:


I have done a little bit of online window shopping for you guys, to see if I could find some cute purses incase you are on the hunt :) Here's what I found. Hope you like my picks!


For the Neutral Ladies......

This is a nice neutral purse. I think it would be great for summer or winter and would go with lots of outfits too :)

If you fell in love with my purse from my video......




It's $79.99, so $50 more than I paid but it's the only one I've found online..... so check your local Ross first and if you don't have any luck, there's this :)

For the Hello Kitty Lovers......



I actually have this exact purse. It's so cute in person :) It's not ideal for me at the moment as it's not quite big enough to be used as a diaper bag, but it's still a great size for those of you who don't have kiddies ;)

For those of you who don't want a big purse to lug around, this is perfect!


And I'm spent.... those are the ones that stood out for me ;)

Thanks so much for reading/watching!

Happy Tuesday :)

Sam

xxxx