SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Latest Obsession: Spinach Smoothie!

Hi My Loves!!!

I have been obsessed with this smoothie lately. Not only is it super filling, it's also delicious and gets you some good old nutrients in your body too :) WOOHOO!!!

I have one of these every day and it makes my sweet tooth craving so much better! So if you have cravings for cake and donuts like I do, but don't want to eat them (well you do but try to be good haha)... then try this :) It will make you feel good!

For some reason this picture won't go centered, which is really annoying me but it won't work, so sorry it's off to the side :(


WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

A Blender (that always helps)
1 Banana
5-6 Strawberries (I use fresh)
1 1/2 handfuls of fresh blueberries
5 Ice Cubes
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter ( I use Skippy Natural Creamy)
Your choice of milk ( I use 1% Cow's Milk)
3 Big Handfuls of Spinach

Add the ice first, then strawberries and blueberries, break the banana in half and plop it in there.... add your peanut butter, then spinach and then milk last. I usually just eye the milk, I don't measure. Just put enough in the bottom so that it's about 2 inches up from the bottom. Then put the blender to smoothie or whatever your blender says that's similar and leave it on for about 1 minute or until it looks nice and blended :)

If you don't like the taste of peanut butter, then I would suggest leaving it out and maybe adding greek yogurt instead for the protein. Or if you do like peanut butter, add both! Extra protein!!! I just didn't have any.

Hope you like this delicious smoothie! Let me know if you do try it ;) I'd love to know how you like it!

Thanks for reading!

Happy Thursday :)

Sam 

xxxx