SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Balm Haul Swatches & FOTD!

Hi My Loves!!!

My current video is a small haul with products from The Balm. I actually bought mine from Hautelook a few weeks ago (yes they have the slowest shipping ever... but the deals are worth the wait).....

WATCH MY HAUL HERE:


Here are the swatches and some better close ups of the goodies I got :)
First is my favorite.... FRATBOY Shadow/Blush



 With flash....

I absolutely LOVE this blush. It is the perfect blend of pink and peach and it's so pigmented! You barely tab your brush on it and BAM... you have tons of product. This would be great for fair or darker skin tones. This is a definite must have blush for me :)

My second favorite...... Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette


These are all taken with the flash on :)




Left Top to Bottom: Sassy, Snobby, Stubborn, Stand-offish, Selfish
Right Top to Bottom: Sultry, Sophisticated, Seductive, Sexy & Silly



Top to Bottom: Serious & Sleek



These shadows are so pigmented and I love this palette for it's great selection of nude color, as well as a nice mixture of shimmery and matte shades. This would be a great palette for anyone who loves a good nude eye or a snazzy smoky eye too!

Last but not least..... BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer SPF18 
(mine is the color Light, which is perfect for me)


I can't give you a super review of this yet, as I've literally just put it on to see the coverage and that's it. I'll let you guys know after I have used it a little more ;) It's basically exactly what it says though.... a tinted moisturizer. This is not going to give you coverage, it just kind of evens out your skin a little. Color is great though and so is the finish.

For the makeup I'm wearing in the video......

With Flash.....





Say hello to my little friend.... HENRY :)
 (He's the wonky random curl in the back peeking out to say hi)


Without Flash.....





*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream mixed with MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC30
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
The Balm Frat Boy Blush
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous

*EYES*
MAC Lingering
MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
The Balm Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette e/s & Stubborn
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions 

*LIPS*
MAC In Synch Lip Liner
Laura Geller Lip Pops in Nolita Pink

*BRUSHES*

No outfit today... I was totally a bum as far as clothes go. Tank & pajama shorts haha!! It's been dilly dang hot! 

Thanks for reading/watching!

Happy Hump Day :)

Sam

xxxx