SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Beauty Interview with Baby Sistor!

Hi My Loves!!!

I was asking my baby sistor random questions the other day when we were out and it totally felt like I was interviewing her, so I thought... WHY NOT??? 

So here are the questions I asked and the answers from the fabulous Baby Sistor :)

 #1. What are your favorite blogs right now?

Your's & Kandee Johnson's. I love her personal Mommy blog.

 #2. If you could only have 5 makeup products, what would they be?

 1. Eyelash curlers. If I could only have one product, it would have to be eyelash curlers!
2. Pink Blush
3. Lipgloss
4. Highlighter
5. Mascara

 #3. What are your top 3 perfumes for Summer?

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy
(Photo Source: Google)

 Juicy Couture Couture
(Photo Source: Google)

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance
(Photo Source: Google)


#4. What are your summer must haves?

Sunglasses
Burts Bees Baby Body Lotion
Pink/Sparkly & Bright Coral Nail Polish
Big Purses

#5. Which celebrity's are your makeup inspirations?

Jennifer Lopez. She always looks so glowy! 
(Photo Source: Google)

Coco from Ice Loves Coco. I really like her makeup.
(Photo Source: Google)

#6. What are your top 3 Fashion Favorites?

Bohemian type clothes, flowy summer dresses and cute but comfortable heels.

#7. If you could give any celebrity a makeover who would it be and why?

That's a tough one!!! I would have to say Kristen Stewart. I think she is so beautiful but she doesn't accentuate her features and I wish she would dress a little girlier.

(Photo Source: Google)

#8. If you could look like anyone, who would it be?

Jennifer Garner
(Photo Source: Google)

Natalie Portman 
(Photo Source: Google)

Rachel McAdams
(Photo Source: Google)

#9. What are your favorite accessories?

Earrings. When my hair is short I like studs but when it's longer, then I like dangly ones.
Necklaces
Anklets

#10. If you could switch lives with someone, who would it be and why?

Channing Tatum's wife because he's a babe!!! I would kiss him all day. (LOL... this caused us to laugh for a super long time and get all flustered and giddy like little girls!)

(Photo Source: Google)

So there you have it! Now I know...... and you know, what Baby Sistor likes as far as beauty, fashion and celebrity styles :)

Hope this was as fun reading, as it was for me asking her :) I feel like these are questions that you wouldn't normally ask a close friend or sister, as it just doesn't come up but it was actually super fun and I was so surprised at her answers...... You may know someone so well but they still surprise you sometimes!

A HUGE THANK YOU to my beautiful Baby Sistor for answering my silly questions :)

Thanks for reading/watching!

Happy Saturday :)

Sam

xxxx