SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 22, 2012

OOTD & FOTD: First dress of the Summer!!!

Hi My Loves!!!

Here is a list of products I'm wearing in my latest Friday Favorites & Fudgeroos, as well as my outfit. 

WATCH MY FRIDAY FAVORITES & FUDGEROOS HERE:





I looked everywhere for my white sports bra but typical.. I couldn't find it :( So ideally my bra would be white and not black, as the dress is navy blue but oh well.....



OOTD:
Black Bra: Walmart
Dress: Ross
White Sandals: Payless Shoe Source
Earrings & Necklace: From my hubby :)








*FACE*
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in 200 Sand Beige
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Milani Baked Blush in 05 Luminous
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous
Blue Line Cosmetics Mineral Veil (under eyes)

*EYES*
Mac Paint Bare Canvas
Maybelline Define A Brow in Medium Brown
Avon Super SHock Gel Liner
The Balm Nude'tude e's Palette in Sassy (browbone) & Serious (over liner)
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
Mac In SYnch Lip Liner 
Victorias Secret Soothing Lip Balm in Pink Sugar

*BRUSHES*

There will be a tutorial for this look coming next week :)

Thanks for reading/watching!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Sam

xxxx