SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 9, 2012

FOTD: Soft Brown Cat Eye!

Hi My Loves!!

Thought I would do a FOTD post today, as I tried out some new colors with my snazzy Nude'tude Eyeshadow palette from The Balm :) I am loving this palette!!

Here's what I wore today... these were taken later on in the day, so my lipstick is almost off and the lighting is not the best... but you guys get the point!

With Flash:









*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream mixed with Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC30
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
The Balm FRATBOY Blush
Lorac Perfectly Lit Luminous

*EYES*
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas
Mac Lingering (used the last of it today.... nuts)
Sheer Cover Highlighting Corrector Pen (browbone)
Catrice Eyeliner (can't remember the color)
The Balm Nude'tude e/s palette in e/s colors Sassy, Snobby, Sultry & Silly
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
Mac In Synch & Boldly Bare Lip Liner
Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment

*BRUSHES*
Sigma F80, F10, F40, F25, E80, E55, E35, E45 & E21 (Use code STAR2012 for 10% off)


Without Flash:



I finally ran out of my Mac Lingering and that was the last of my stock pile so by recommendation of one of my lovely Twitter buddies (I'm pretty sure it was Twitter).... I picked up the Maybelline Define A Brow in Medium Brown. It was $5.99, so a lot cheaper than Mac Lingering. It seems a tad darker just from swatching it on my hand but we shall see :) Let's hope it works!! Thanks for the tip love!

Hope you all had a lovely Saturday! 

Thanks for reading  :)

Sam

xxxx