SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Drugstore Haul Swatches!

Hi My Loves!!!

I picked up a few things from CVS and Target last week and thought I would share my goodies with you. Here are some pictures and swatches of the things I got :)

Watch my Haul video here:


Milani Baked Blushes in Luminous & Dolce Pink (AMAZING... A MUST HAVE)


Without Flash...



With Flash...
01 Dolce Pink


05 Luminous



From Left to Right: Luminous & Dolce Pink (No Flash)


With Flash....


Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in 200 Sand Beige
 ( I will do a full review and application of this next week)





With Flash....


Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer 
(can't wait to try these out)



I don't know the actual names of the colors of these :( They came in a set....


Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain in 95 Touch of Toffee 
(Wouldn't buy this again, it dries up so quickly, but the color is nice)



With Flash....


Hope you like the goodies I got :) 

Thanks so much for reading/watching!!!

Happy Hump Day!

Sam

xxxx