SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer!

Hi My Loves!!!

I recently picked up the new Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer. I finally got a chance to re paint my nails and so I thought I would give my new colors a go :)

Please excuse that they are a bit messy..... I did them super quickly haha!



320 Green With Envy:
The mint green is very opaque, you almost don't even need a second coat. It goes on really smoothly and not streaky at all. It does take a little bit longer to dry but once it's dry and settles super nicely. I would definitely recommend using a clear top coat on these though as they don't dry shiny by themselves.

220 Orange Fix:
The orange is on the sheer side. With two coats I can still see where my own white tip would be underneath. Again this applies super nicely, not streaky at all. It dries quite fast and settles beautifully. This would need a clear top coat as well as it does not dry shiny.



It's my second day wearing them today and I can see the very tip of the white on my nails starting to peek through. I did use a base coat and a top coat. I can't tell you the longevity of these as it's only been 2 days but so far so good. I wouldn't say they are the best polish in the entire world and that they will last a good amount of time without chipping but for $3.89 and available at most drugstores, I would say they are definitely worth picking up :) I'm happy with the colors and the formula.

Hope that helps loves!!! I'll try at the yellow one I picked up next week :)

Thanks so much for reading!

Happy Thursday :)

Sam

xxxx