SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FOTD & OOTD: Sigma Paris Palette Dark Smoky Eye!

Hi My Loves!!!

I've been having a lot of requests for me to do a smoky eye with my new Sigma Paris Palette. So here you go loves :)

Hope you like the look!! I am OBSESSED with Triomphe... it's simply delightful!

Watch me putting my makeup on here:


With Flash....






Without Flash...





*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair
Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting Tahitian Glow All Over Face & Body Glow
Sigma Paris Palette Blush in Peche & Luminous
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous
Blue Line Cosmetics Mineral Veil

*EYES*
Mac Paint Bare Canvas
Mac Lingering
Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Asphalt
Sigma Paris Palette e/s in Versailles, Eiffel & Triomphe Use code TIFFANYD for $10 off
Avon Super Shock Black Gel Liner
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
Mac Lip Liner in In Synch & Boldly Bare
Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment
Mac Lip Gelee in Luxure

*BRUSHES*
Urban Decay Flat Brush

For my outfit......





Celebrity Pink Black Skinny Jeans: Ross
Cream Top (underneath): Marshall's
Bisou Bisou Cream Flowy Top: JCPenney's
Black Flats: Ross

Thanks so much for reading loves!

Hope you have a great day :)

Sam

xxxx