SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Laura Geller Lip Pops Swatches & FOTD!

Hi My Loves!!!

Just a quick post of the makeup I'm wearing in my latest video :) It's very minimal today, so nothing too exciting!

Watch my new video of my latest Summer Must Have Lip Product here:





*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer
Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting Tahitian Glow All Over Face and Body Glow
Sigma Paris Palette Blush in Peche & Lumiere GET IT HERE: (use code TIFFANYD for $10 off)

*EYES*
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas
Mac Lingering
Sigma Paris Palette e/s in Versailles
Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara

*LIPS*
Mac Lip Liner in Boldly Bare
Laura Geller Lip Pops in Midtown Melon

*BRUSHES*


From Left to Right: Broadway Berry, Nolita Pink & Midtown Melon




Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Happy Tuesday!

Sam

xxxx