SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How I Get My Hair Cut: Inspiration Pictures!

 Hi My Loves!!!

Seeing as I get a lot of people asking me what I asked for to get my current haircut.... I figured I would make a video and explain.

Watch the video here:


I basically asked for a long A line with a few longer layers around the bottom and a side bang.

Here are the pictures I took in to my hair stylist :)

(Photo Source: Google)

(Photo Source: Google)

(Photo Source: Google)

(Photo Source: Google)

I also took this picture in from The Small Things Blog (CLICK HERE TO CHECK HER OUT) 
She has some amazing hairstyles for this length of hair, she is so cute and so creative!! Definitely give her blog a little looky for some hairspiration :) 
( I love this picture of her hair)



Here's my hair right after I walked out of the salon......


 Here's a picture of it straight.


Last but not least.... curled :)





Hope that helps loves!!

Thanks for reading!

Happy Tuesday!

Sam

xxxx