SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 13, 2012

Mommy Makeup...... & A Few Einsteins :)

Hi My Loves!!!

In my latest Friday Favorites video this is the makeup that I'm wearing. It's technically not a makeup look but I wanted to make this post for the other Mommy's out there that might be wondering what I wear as far as makeup goes, on the days that I'm in a rush to get ready but don't want to wear nothing at all.

WATCH MY FRIDAY FAVES HERE:


I had a doctor's appointment to go to super early in the morning, so I had very little time to get us all sorted out to go, as well as looking half way alive :) I'm still sleeping horribly so if you think I look a little tired... you are right!! Haha...

So here is my typical Mommy makeup for the days that I have enough time to put something on but not enough time to go all out.....

(FLASH)

Excuse my delightful little Einstein hairs.... they get crazier and crazier by the day!!!

(FLASH)

(NO FLASH)

*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream mixed with Loreal Visible Lift Smooth Absolute Foundation in 172 Sand Beige w/ F80
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair w/ P86
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny w/ F40
Milani Baked Blush in 01 Dolce Pink
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous w/ F25

*EYES*
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas
Lorac e/s in Negligee (all over)
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

*LIPS*
Mac In Synch Lip Liner
Victorias Secret Soothing Lip Balm in Pink Sugar

*BRUSHES*

Thanks for reading/watching!!

Hope you all have a very lovely weekend :)

Sam

xxxx