SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I'm Listening To........

Hi My Loves!!!

I love music. I've constantly got some sort of song playing in my head and I'm always humming or singing under my breath. I thought I'd share my current favorite songs with you. I love when someone recommends a new song to listen to. These ones have been playing a lot lately in our home and in my head too.... :)

I heard this one from the HP Commercial and had to find it! I love it! Plus the girls eyes are AMAZING!!!! 

Look at those beauties!!!

(Photo Source: Google)

Nero "Promises"
(Video Source: You Tube)

This one Jay found. He's always telling me about new songs he's found. This one is so pretty. I love his voice. Wouldn't it be a great wedding song? I think so anyway :)

Ben Howard "Only Love"
                                         
(Video SOurce: You Tube)

How can I leave out one of my faves Katy Perry? I love her new song, love the video.... love everything ;)

Katy Perry "Wide Awake"
(Video Source: You Tube)

So those are my favorite songs at the moment..... what are yours?? I'd love to find some new ones to hum too :) Haha!!

Thanks for reading!

Hope you all had a great weekend ;)

Sam

xxxx