SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

$20 Makeup Challenge!


 Hi My Loves!!!

I was tagged a while ago to do the $20 Makeup Challenge that's been going around on You Tube. I kept meaning to do it and then forgot or I would get another idea.... so here it finally is!!

WATCH IT HERE:

Here is the final look ;) I think it turned out rather good for $20 for everything :)






*FACE*
Loreal Visible Lift Smooth Absolute Foundation in 172 Sand Beige $4.48 (on sale at Target)
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny $2.89 (on sale at Target) w/ Elf Powder Brush $3.00
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Gentle Pink $1.00 at The Dollar Store

*EYES*
Maybelline Define A Brow in Medium Brown $5.99 (Target)
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny w/ Elf e/s Brush $1.00 at The Dollar Store
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Gentle Pink
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara sample (technically I cheated on this part, it was free with a purchase but I didn't have any other mascara that would work and I didn't want to go to the dollar store just to get mascara but you can get mascara at the dollar store)
 Don't yell at me for cheating a little ;)

*LIPS*
NYC Lipgloss in 557 $1.00 at The Dollar STore

Hope you like the look. I tag you all :)

Thanks for watching/reading!!!

Sam

xxxxx