SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

FOTD: Soft Shimmery Brown!

Hi My Loves!!!

I had a couple of appointments to go to yesterday and this is the makeup I wore. I didn't have time to film but I did snap a couple of pictures so you could see what I used. I am obsessed with my Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV Palette... the colors in it are amazing. I'm so glad I got it!

Without Flash....




With Flash.....



I finally waxed my eyebrows!!! They were sooooo hairy haha....... DOn't you just love how eyeshadow applies when they are fuzz free???


*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream mixed with Loreal Smooth Absolute Foundation in 172 Sand Beige w/ F88
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair w/ P88
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny w/ F40
Lioele Jewel Mix Marble Blusher w/ F10
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous w/ F25

*EYES*
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas
Maybelline Define A Brow in Medium Brown
Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV e/s in Skimp (browbone), Zephyr (inner corner), Sin (lid), Lost (outer corner crease) & Baked (crease) w/ E55 & E35
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
Mac In Synch Lip Liner
Lorac Multiplex Lipgloss in 4D

*BRUSHES*

Thanks so much for reading! Hope you have a great day :)

Sam

xxxx