SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Katy Perry Wide Awake "Vampy Glam" Inspired Makeup!

Hi My Loves!!!

I did the first look in the Katy Perry "Wide Awake" music video last week (the sparkly pink/purple one) and now here is my take on the "Vampy Glam" (as I call it) makeup look, which was the second one she wore in the video.

This is normally something I would never wear myself but hey.... something different is always fun :)

WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE:


With Flash.......







I think my lips might be a bit darker than the color she had on but I didn't have an exact match...



Without Flash........



*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream mixed with Loreal Visible Lift Smooth Absolute in 172 Sand Beige w/ F80
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair w/ P86
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny w/ F40
Clinique Soft Pressed Poder in New Clover w/ F10

*EYES*
Mac Paint Bare Canvas
Maybelline Define A Brow in Medium Brown
Michael Todd Cosmetics e/s (greyish, taupy purple) w/ E55
Sigma Paris Palette e/s in Notre Dame w/ E35
Mary Kay e/s in Sweet Cream w/ E55
Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner w/ E21
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

*LIPS*
NYX Lip Liner in 801 Auburn
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lipstick in Brick Red

*BRUSHES*

Inspiration Pictures:





(Photo Source: Screen SHot from You Tube)

Thanks for watching!!!

Happy Hump Day :)

Sam

xxxx