SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Birthday Makeup!!!!

Hi My Loves!!!

Yesterday was my Golden Birthday!!! I turned 27 on the 27th :) I had an amazing day... I actually think this was my best birthday ever! 

I want to say a HUGE Thank You to all of my lovely facebook, twitter, blog & you tube buddies for wishing me a Happy Birthday! It means so much to me, that you all thought of me and took the time to wish me a happy one :) So thank you :) 

Here is the makeup I wore for my snazzy birthday..... can't be a birthday without sparkles!!! I totally forgot to take pictures of my outfit. Sorry about that, I know I've been a slacker with the OOTD's.....

With Flash.....









Without Flash.......



*FACE*
Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream mixed with Loreal Smooth ABsolute Anti Aging Foundation in 172 Sand Beige w/ F88
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair w/ P88
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny w/ F40
Sheer Cover Pressed Mineral Blush in Ginger w/ F10
Blue Line Cosmetics Mineral Veil (under eyes)
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous w/ F25

*EYES*
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas
Maybelline Define A Brow in Medium Brown
Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Asphalt
LA SPlash Eye Sealer Base
MAC Reflects Pearl
Lorac e/s (coppery color in crease)
Lorac e/s Negligee (brow bone)
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
Mac In Synch & Boldly Bare Lip Liner
Lorac Multiplex Lipgloss in 4D

*BRUSHES*

And there we have it ;) Hope you all had an amazing Friday! Sorry about the no Friday Favorites & Fudgeroos.... I was far too busy shopping :)

Have a great weekend loves!!

Officially 27...... Sam

xxxx