SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 9, 2012

Up at 2... What To Do???

Hi My Loves!!!

If you didn't get the title of this post..... I woke up at 2am. I attempted to go back to sleep, but instead of dozing off dreaming about delightful things... I found myself getting more and more irritated that I was awake and not having any luck in falling asleep.

This is me..... haha!


So I thought, well instead of being a moaning mind murtle... why don't you just get your booty out of bed and write a blog? Haha... so here I am.

I find this happening to me a lot when I'm pregnant. I think it's your body's way of getting you prepared to be up every 2 hours and still being able to function in life.

Who else is out there with me??? Laying in bed for an hour or 2 and then deciding, oh poo on this, I'm getting up!!!

So my question to you is...... when you can't sleep in the middle of the night, what do you do?? Lay there and hope you finally fall asleep or get up and do something to keep your mind off the fact that you are not sleeping???

Let me know!

Thanks for reading :)

Sleepy Sam

xxxx

P.S. Baby Sistor and I watched Magic Mike yesterday.... Channing Tatum did not disappoint!! My Goodness was he delightful!!! I'm glad I saw it :)