SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 7, 2012

OH YAH!! MAGIC MIKE BABY!!!!

Hi My Loves!!!

So this has got absolutely nothing to do with beauty but it's something that I have been so excited about for a while now..... can you guess what it is???

MAGIC MIKE!!!! AHHHHH!!! 

It came out last Friday and my Baby Sistor and I are hopefully going to go and see the amazing beaut Channing Tatum, this weekend!!! We have been obsessed with him since I don't even know when. A bit immature to have a massive crush on a celebrity you might think??? Maybe so but I just love him!! Haha!! Whenever I see the commercials for the movie I get all giddy, like I used to do when I was obsessed with Justin Timberlake when he was in N'Sync... haha pathetic I know but who wasn't? ;) Jay always say's "Oh, it's your boyfriend.. you better watch the commercial!" Haha... he's a good sport :)

If you are not aware of this miraculous movie that came out you should be!

WATCH THE TRAILER HERE:

(Video Source: You Tube)

My favorite move is the "Dip Dip" (we made that up, I have no idea what that move is really called but it's delightful!!!)

I had to share this little thingabog that I saw. It cracked me up! 

(Photo Source: Google)


So that's my major excitement this weekend..... what's yours? And if you did go and see Magic Mike, how did you like it? Were you as pleased with the movie as you thought you would be? I'll let you know how we liked it :)

Thanks for reading!

Happy Saturday :)

Sam

xxxxx