SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Red, White & Blue Baby! 4th of July Makeup!

Hi My Loves!!!

Here is my 4th of July makeup tutorial :) Gotta be festive, dont'cha know????

Watch the step by step tutorial here:


I went with a typical red, white and blue theme but added a little bit of sparkle to resemble fireworks.... the pictures didn't capture the true sparkly delight :(



Someone needs to pluck their eyebrows!!!!





*FACE*
Mac studio Fix Fluid in NC30 mixed with Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Stila Make Me Blush
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous

*EYES*
Mac Paint Bare Canvas
Maybelline Define A Brow in Medium Brown
Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Moonshine
The Balm e/s from the Nude'tude palette in Sassy
Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre
Physician's Formula Glam Eye Trio for Blue Eyes (blue)
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
NYX lip liners in Deep Red & Hot Red
Mac Kissable Lipcolor in Strut Your Stuff

*BRUSHES*

Sorry, I know I said I would have festive nails too but I didn't get a chance to do them... so I found this super cute little design on Pinterest for you guys :) Should be easy enough!

(Photo Source: Pinterest)

Hope you like the look and all have a very fabulous, fun and safe 4th of July!! 
WEAR SUNSCREEN :)

Thanks for reading/watching!!!

Sam

xxxxx