SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 9, 2012

OOTD & FOTD: Let's Get Physical???

Hi My Loves!!!

I'm feeling like a little bit Flashdance in this outfit but hey.... cool beans ;) 

Hope you all had a great weekend.... and here is my latest video of some goodies I got when I went shopping with Baby Sistor :)

WATCH IT HERE:





Ok, this is pathetic I still haven't plucked!! TSK TSK!






*FACE*
Maybelline 24hr Super Stay in Nude
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush in Beach Please!
Pixi All Over Magic

*EYES*
Mac Paint Bare Canvas
Maybelline Define A Brow in Medium Brown
Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner
INGLOT e/s (black with red shimmer)
Lorac e/s in Negligee
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions

*LIPS*
BH Cosmetics lip liner in Raspberry
Laura Gellar Lip Pops in Nolita Pink

*BRUSHES*

Onto my outfit :) 

I told you I'm obsessed with these pants haha!!! I just love them! This whole outfit is so comfy actually. I felt quite delightful :)





Haha it wouldn't be right without my little friendly curls in the back of my head.... Hi Winston, Mo & Fred!!!


Neon Pink Top: Victoria's Secret (on sale now)
White Tank: Ross
Black Loose Pants: Victoria's Secret
I'm not wearing any shoes in these pictures cuz that's how cool I am ;)

Hope you like my flash of pink! I kept singing "Let's get physical... physical" all day!

Thanks for reading/watching!!

Sam

xxxx