SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 5, 2013

Our Fourth of July in Pictures :)

Hi My Loves!!!

First of all I hope you all had a great Fourth of July! We had such a fun and eventful day and even though you can watch it on our vlogs (subscribe if you haven't already):


Sometimes it's fun to see pictures too :) So here you go. Some of these I stole from my Dad and the rest were off of our camera.

Here's what we wore:


Blue & Gold Studded Bracelet: Baublebar
Red Bracelet: Ettika
Arizona Jeans Denim Vest: JC Penney
Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Penicl in Deviant with BH Cosmetics Blue Shadow over



We decided to go to Red Lodge to see their parade. It was super fun and we ended up getting a great shady spot!


Lily was all dressed up in her festive outfit :) How cute is her little firework bow? We got that from Sassy and Sweet Bowtique. Everyone who saw her commented on how cute it was and I couldn't believe she let me leave it on her for so long haha! Normally she rips them off in 2 seconds! As you can see she took off her cowgirl boots right away ;)


Phoenix was having a lot of fun posing for Grandpa :)



He loved looking at all the trucks too!


There were lots of horses in the parade...



And cool cars too!









But this one was my favorite of all :)


After checking on the pups we headed over to the park to watch the firework show :) Here's Grandma and Lily in their festive outfits!


There was a huge rainstorm after a while, so it got a tad cold towards the end of the night.... Me and Lily huddled up in the blanket. She slept and I peeked out of a little sot so I could watch the fireworks haha! Phoenix was passed out on Grandma.


That's me just peeking through my hole at the fireworks.




It was a great firework show. I was so impressed!!! Overall we had an amazing day, it's too bad BS couldn't have been there and of course we missed my brother and his girlfriend but we still had tons of fun anyway :)

Hope you all had a great day!!

Thanks for reading/watching :)

Here's my latest beauty video and don't forget to enter my giveaway on there! There's great prizes!


ANd keep your eye out because my DRAW MY LIFE 2 will be up tonight :)