SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 1, 2013

Growing Up Quick!

Hi My Loves!!!

Last week we went to the park and while I was clearing out my computer this evening I came across a few pictures we took that day. I thought they were too cute of my little Lily Bug not to share :)

Is it weird that I was more scared to go down this slide than any of the kids there? Haha... it was steep!


Who else remembers skipping rocks as a child? I do. We used to skip rocks with my Dad and thought it was the coolest thing ever when we found that perfect shaped rock that would get 3 skips :) Phoenix had so much fun watching Daddy skip and throwing handfuls of pebbles into the water.



Lily and I watched the boys skip rocks. Isn't she such a little beauty? She looks especially nice in her lovely pink outfit ;)



I look at these pictures and can't believe how big she is already! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home and now she's almost 10 months old! Where does the time go?


Hope you are all having a lovely week so far. If you haven't checked out my latest makeup room tour then be sure to head on over and check it out :)


Wanna see Lily crawl for the first time??? 
WATCH BELOW!


Thanks for reading/watching :)