SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What's In My Top Makeup Drawer?

Hi My Loves!

If you are like me, then you may possibly have a lot of makeup. Sometimes I find myself not using my latest things because I put them away with everything else and end up forgetting that I have it. When we re did my makeup room, I decided to dedicate my top drawer to all of my new makeup products. This way I end up seeing them every time I sit down at my desk and I can't forget about them :)

Now it's definitely not organized but sometimes I find when things are just all spread out like this it's easier to see what you have. Is that weird? Haha! Now every time I get something new, I plonk it in this top drawer and I know that when I do my makeup I can try something new out. It's been working pretty well so far and it's made me be a little more adventurous with my makeup as I tend to get stuck in a rut sometimes and use the same old thing.

Just to spot out a few of my Favorites so far.....

The Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip products are AMAZING! I'm loving those. I'm loving the Bare Minerals Well Rested Highlighting Pen too. It gives a nice natural dewy glow. Love that Zoya nail polish color... can't wait to use that one!


The elf blush gives a nice subtle peachy glow to the cheeks.


The Juice Beauty lipgloss is great for people who don't like sticky lipgloss as it feels like you are wearing a chapstick or treatment. Super nice.


Still so much to try and if there is anything in here that you would like me to do a review on then please let me know :)


What do you do to make sure you use your newest products?

Check out the products that I've been loving lately:



And here's what I did yesterday:


Thanks for reading/watching!