SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 12, 2013

My Naked Skin..... CLOSE UP!

Hi My Loves!!!

Today's video has been so highly requested over this past year. I've had so many of you asking for an updated skin care routine and I finally filmed one for you. 

Watch it here:



As promised in the video, here are some close up shots of my skin and all of it's lovely little problems :) That way you can see exactly what I'm working with.

Here are the problems that I have with my skin:
Pigmentation
Acne scars
Occasional break outs
Uneven skin tone
Redness

You can see below the pigmentation on my forehead. 


Luckily I don't have dark bags or under eye circles or wrinkles yet :)


I do have pigmentation problems under my eyes though and I don't know if you can tell but I have a permanent tanning goggle line around my eyes from all the years of tanning I did :(





You can really see the goggle tan line in this picture. It's been over 4 years since I tanned in a bed and used those darn goggles and I have a permanent goggle tan from it.



I have acne scarring on my chin and cheeks.


Redness and more discoloration.


My delightful pigmentation moustache. This is the thing I dislike the most about my skin :( It's so hard to cover up with makeup as it tends to look ashy.


I've got a few wrinkles on my neck......


And thats me, naked skin.....


So now you know what my skin looks like bare..... Hope this video helps you combat any of the skin problems you may be struggling with. Did I mention I wish I had an eyebrow that doesn't stop half way?? Haha!!!

Thanks for watching/reading!