SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 19, 2013

Flashback Friday: Baby Face :)

Hi My Loves!!!

I love a good Flashback Friday so here we go. I thought it would be cute to share some baby pictures. 

Here's my brother and I when we were little, taking a bath. I'm guessing I was 3 and he was maybe 1 1/2 or so? We look like we are having a great time!


Here's my little angel at about 11 months old. Just a tad older than Lily is now :) They almost have the exact same teeth! Phoenix has a lot more hair though haha!! Look at those baby blues!


And here's my little Lily bug as a newborn. This was the first day that we brought her home from the hospital. So tiny and sweet :) They grow up too fast! I can't believe it's been 10 months since I had her already. Before I know it, she will be 1!!!


There's a peek into our past :) I'm going to try and find some baby pictures of Jay soon. I know we have some hiding somewhere. We've moved so much over the years that I forget where our old photo albums are. I'm going to add that to my to do list!!

Here's my latest First Impressions video:


Hope you all have a great weekend!