SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lily's Nursery Tour!

Hi My Loves!!!

Today I am finally doing a blog post on Lily's Nursery Tour. It's actually been a long time since we got it all painted, trimmed and decorated and I thought I had done a tour and then realized I never did.... oh to have a brain again!! Haha! Maybe when the kids are older :)

You can watch Lily's Nursery Tour on my Mommy Channel (make sure you are subscribed, so that when I upload a new video it shows up in your subscription feed!)


Here's some pictures of everything in Lily's room and where it's from!

PAINT COLOR:
Behr Strawberry Yogurt and Behr Ultra Pure White in Satin. We also painted the trim the same white as the stripes but in semi-gloss.

CURTAINS & ROD:
Target



CRIB:


DRESSER:
(highly do NOT recommend)

PINK FRAME: 
Ross

PINK MIRROR: 
Garage sale find painted with Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch Gloss Candy Pink General Purpose Spray Paint and finished with Martha Stewart Glitter Paint. Hot glue gunned some crystal gems from Hobby Lobby and a Hello Kitty Hair Bow.


Gift from a friend :)


Picture from Ross


DRESSER:



MIRROR:
Painted same as other mirror and found at a garage sale :)

HAMPER: 
Ross



BASKET:
Ross


BLANKET:
See tutorial HERE (I made it myself with fabric from Joann's)

ROCKER:


PILLOW:
A gift from my cousin from Etsy :)


QUILT:
Garage sale find when I was pregnant with Phoenix!!



Love is Sweet sign from BlackLabLover9 and sleeping sign was a gift from England :)



Love sign from Kohl's Valentine's Clearance


For her name I just found random frames at garage sales and then got sprapbook paper and cut out letters ;) I need to redo them as they are a little hard to read but you get the idea.


BEANBAG:
Target (Similar & cuter one HERE)

Hello Kitty was a gift :)


FRAME:
Ross











IT'S A GIRL!!



Door decals from Target



BASKET:
Ross


RUG:



Light switch from Home Depot. 




I hope that's inspired you or maybe you can show a friend who may be pregnant and searching for ideas ;) I had so much fun shopping for Lily's room and getting it all decorated and ready for her. I am so happy how it turned out and it's cuter than I ever imagined. The stripes really make that wall pop and I'm so glad we decided to paint them :) 

If you liked this, please feel free to pin them on Pinterest or share them with your friends. We have worked so hard on her room and I hope you like it just as much as we do. It's so whimsical and girly when you walk in. I wish I could have had a room this cute when I was a little girl. ANd if the time comes that she decides she doesn't want pink anymore??? Well that's the beauty of paint. You can always change it :)

Thanks for reading/watching!

Happy Decorating and Congratulations if you are expecting (best thing to ever happen to us)!!