SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 30, 2012

What I'm Lusting Over: Sephora Edition :)

Hi My Loves!!!

So if you watch our daily vlogs on The Schuerman Show then you will know that we went to Sephora the other day and I got to have a little shopping spree. It has been months since I went and had a shopping spree for myself, so it was rather exciting and I had a super good time. 

WATCH MY SEPHORA HAUL HERE:

I got some amazing things, that I totally am so excited for but since it had been so long since I was able to browse around in there, I was totally out of the loop with all the new products! HOLY CRUDMOLI is there a lot of great stuff out right now. I couldn't buy everything I wanted so here are the things I didn't get but am still lusting over. If you have any of these items, let me know how you like them :)

(Source: Sephora.com)

These lipglosses looked super luscious. I love that they have the brush applicator and they remond me very much of Mac Dazzleglass. I'm just a lipgloss lover and these look fab!!!


(Source: Sephora.com)

I've heard great things about this palette. I checked it out while I was there and it seems to be really nice. I'd love to get my hands on one eventually :) The garnet color looks right up my alley!


(Source: Sephora.com)

I had this in my little basket before I ended up getting another palette. I was so torn but this looks really pretty. The blush was super pretty and it had some nice shades for the shadows too. I tried on the highlight and it seemed to be really pretty. Cute packaging too :)

So those are the main ones that I was eyeing while I was there.

Let me know what you are lusting over!!!

HERE'S WHAT WE DID YESTERDAY:


Thanks for reading :)