SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Maskeraide I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP Sheet Mask Review!

Hi My Loves!!!

BOO!!! 

Haha..... hope you all had a nice Halloween :) This was my costume.... JK (I was Minnie Mouse). I did however, finally get the chance to try one of my new sheet masks from Maskeraide last week and I wanted to share my thoughts with you guys. The picture above is right after I put it on :) Don't I look sexy? Phoenix kept laughing every time he looked at me.

This was the one I chose to try first. I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP is a sheet masks to lift, firm & soften fine lines and wrinkles. It's $4.99. 


Lets start off with the packaging.... SO CUTE!!! They are bright, fun and very girly.... so you know I love that. When you take it out it does have a lot of the serum or whatever the gooey stuff is considered.... it's rather wet. You open it up and match up the nose and eye holes with yours and place it on your face and gently pat it into place, so that it's on there nicely. It was a slight bit big for me, so it didn't cover every crevice of my face but it was close enough.

The smell is amazing! I didn't have a chance to actually lay back, put my feet up and relax with it on.... I had to cook dinner (not quite as relaxing but oh well). Because I was standing up and walking back and forth it was slipping a bit and I did have a bit of a hard time keeping the piece above my mouth in place every time I talked, so it was quite funny. If you were laying down relaxing though I don't think you would have a problem. I left mine on for 20 minutes.

The nice thing about this mask is that you don't have to rinse or wash it off. You simply remove it and pat the excess serum into your skin. The serum is super silky and feels amazing on your skin. I must say when I took it off, my skin looked really glowy, fresh, youthful and definitely tighter/firmer. I can't say I noticed a difference with those darn wrinkles..... but my tone was much more even.

Here is my skin with absolutely nothing on, other than the serum from the mask after.


You can see how glowy and even (for me) it looks. Jay said he noticed a difference and he's not a liar so I believe him haha!!!

Overall I would definitely recommend this mask. It felt super nice and left my skin looking even nicer. I'm super excited to try the others :)

I hope this helps loves!!

Thanks for reading :)