SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 2, 2012

X Faxtor Chat!

Hi My Loves!!!

We love X Factor.... it's my jam ;) Haha! 
I love it even more this year with the new judges. I love looking at Demi's makeup, watching Britney's funny facial expressions and listening to Simon say exactly what I had said about the performance the second before.... (We must be psychic buddies).

So let's chat about who we are routing for this year!

Our picks:

#1. Paige Thomas
(Source: Google)

First of all she is soooooo beautiful! I just think she is absolutely stunning and I wish I looked like her! Her style is super different and who else can pull off such a short haircut and still look super feminine??  Plus she has a great voice. We both love her.

#2. Vino Alan
(Source: Google)

I love his voice. It's super rugged and sexy. Plus I have to admit I'm a bit of a sucker for the whole bad boy, tattoo look he's got going on. My Dad hates that about me haha! Jay thinks he's pretty fab too :) 

#3. Emblem3
(Source: Google)

These kids are cute. Not only are they pretty good looking (I'm sure the girlies love them).... but they have a super fun energy and I loved their performance on Wednesday. It sounded like it was written for them. Definitely fun!!

So who are you loving this season! Let me know!!

Thanks for reading :)