SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and THANK YOU!!!

Hi My Loves!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :)


I woke up and got to receive lots of kisses from my little man this morning.... he was in a lovely kissy mood :)  I'm so thankful for my amazing little family that I love so very much. They make my life complete :)

Hope you all have an amazing and food filled Thanksgiving! I know we will :) Better pull out the stretchy pants cuz nobody wants to have to sit there in tight jeans hoping nobody notices that you undid the top button and half of the zipper ;)

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all of my subscribers, followers, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram buddies for wanting to follow me and for even caring about anything I say haha..... I appreciate you all soooooo very much and I'm truly thankful for you all. I just wanted you to know that :) I may not always get a chance to reply to everyone, but I do try when I can and I hope you know how much you all mean to me. If I could reply and thank you all individually I would but there's just not enough hours in the day! I'm sure you guys know that though :) 

Again, a huge THANK YOU and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

May it be filled with love, laughter and fun :)

And incase you are needing inspiration for makeup.... check out my Thanksgiving makeup tutorial:



Thank you for reading!