SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Daily Food Diary #3 | Jan. 3rd 2016

Hi Guys!

Today I am hungry. I feel like my body has realized I'm not joking around with this whole eating healthy thing. I think the first and second day, it was just thinking it was a good day. But today I have been hungry all day, even after I eat. So I think it realizes we gotta start eating some of that fat off hahaha!! I've also peed all day. I feel like the last three days have been spent peeing. I find that when my pee is clear, I know I'm drinking enough and when it starts to not be clear... I need to drink more.

I also noticed I've had a headache today that started in the afternoon. I had this when I went on the South Beach Diet. I remember it well. It wasn't fun.

Here's what I ate today.

Breakfast:
Turkey warmed up dry on the pan until brown.
1 Grapefruit
16 oz water
1 cup of green tea

Snack:
1 Banana & 1/2 cup of pistachios
8oz water

Lunch: Tuna Salad (ingredients below)
 
 
1 can of tuna
1 handful of grape tomatoes
1/2 Yellow Pepper
1/4 English Cucumber cut into circles and then 1/4's
1 slice Red Onion - diced
Romaine lettuce

 
Balsamic Dressing (for 2 people)
3 tbsp Sesame Oil
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
Pinch of salt & pepper
 
16 oz water
 
Dinner: 
White fish (parsley, lemon, sesame oil, salt, pepper, scallions)
Asparagus
Carrots
16 oz water
 
 

Dessert:
1 cup Cantaloupe

I also went for a short walk today while the kids played in their cars. Tomorrow I start the gym. AHHHHH!! I'm not looking forward to it. LOL.

Watch yesterday's vlog:

My latest video:

33 Week Pregnancy Vlog w/Phoenix | #SchuermanShowClassics
 
See you tomorrow!
 
Sam
xx