SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 18, 2016

Daily Food Diary #18 | Jan. 18th 2016

Now that I'm thinking about this more as a lifestyle change and less of just a for now, I've decided to be a little easier on myself. I don't want to deprive completely. Or maybe I'm just justifying my slacker habits haha. Either way, I had pizza today and I feel bad about it. LOL.

Breakfast:
Peanut Butter, Banana, Oatmeal Smoothie (for 3 people)
3tbsp Peanut Butter
1 cup Oatmeal
4 Bananas
Almond Milk
Ice
2 Big Carrots

16 oz water

Snack:
1 cup of Green Tea
8 oz water

Lunch:
2 small pieces of leftover pizza
16 oz water
 
Snack:
1 Cup of Green Tea
 
Dinner:
Turkey & Kale Soup (with black beans)
Recipe HERE!
16 oz water
 
We didn't go to the gym because the kids had no school today. But we did move BS's stuff into her storage unit and that in itself, was a workout. So at least I did something right today haha!

I think once Feb comes I might stop the daily food diary. I tend to like to eat the exact same things and I feel like it becomes repetetive. Hope you don't mind ;) 

Sam
x