SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 15, 2016

Daily Food Dairy #15 | Jan. 15th 2016

So I missed two days of my daily food diary. Sorry guys. 

Today I was naughty. I ate two chicken & spinach crepes at Mimi's and it was delicious. I was on a lunch date with my freind and I just have such a hard time resisitng when I'm out to eat. So I feel kind of guilty about my lack of self control. But then I spoke to Jay on the phone in Montana and he was eating pizza. So then I felt like I wasn't the only one hahaha!

Here's what I ate today.

Breakfast:
1 Cup of Greek Yogurt with Hazelnuts
16 oz water

Lunch:
2 Chicken, Spinach & Tomato Crepes with a delightful creamy dijon sauce on top. 
Spinach salad (I barely ate any)
1/2 glass of water

Snack:
16 oz water 

Dinner:
Grapefruit &Turkey
8 oz water

What are you guys up to this weekend?

Sam
xx