SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Sistor!!!!

Hi My Loves!!!

Today is my Baby Sistor's birthday!!! My sissy is my best good friend (other than Jay of course). I honestly feel bad for people who don't have sister's because I am so blessed to have her in my life. I don't know what I would do without her! We tell each other everything, giggle at the same stupid stuff and can vent to each other when we are upset and the other just sits there and listens and always knows the perfect thing to say at the end! Sissy's are the best!!!

So here's to you my beautiful Baby Sistor!!!! I love you so very much and I'm so blessed to have you in my life, as well as be in the same place!! I love every minute we spend together :) You've been there for me in all the most important events in my life..... my bridal shower, wedding and birth of our first baby and you will continue to be here for the rest of the amazing events to come. I only hope I can do the same for you. 

Baby Sistor's Graduation!!!



We've been dark haired together.....


Medium haired together and in Hawaii.......



We chopped our hair off at the same time!


We are like Peas & Carrots :)

Love you BS!!!!

Happy Birthday :)

Thank you all for reading and if it's your birthday today too.... then a big Happy Birthday to you! Go and eat some cake!!!

Sam

xxxxx