SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 11, 2012

OH HOT DAMN, THIS IS MY JAM..... & A Tattoo???

Hi My Loves!!!

Thought I would do a "What I'm listening to lately" blog post today :)

Love finding some snazzy new tunes to jam to!

Here's what I'm listening to as I currently type this:

Lana Del Rey "Blue Jeans" 

HOW GORGEOUS IS SHE???? I wish I had her lips!!!
(Photo SOurce: Google)

WATCH IT HERE:
(Video Source: You Tube)

I've never even heard her before but my brother sent me the link to this video (he's always finding music for me, he has a great ear for songs I like).....

I LOVE IT!!! The video and the song reminds me of Chris Issak's "Wicked Game"

(Video Source: You Tube)

I feel like they have a similar feel to them. "Wicked Game" is actually mine and Jay's wedding song, a bit weird as far as the lyrics go for a wedding song you might think, but the feeling of it, is what we love so much. 

I actually always wanted to get a tattoo of my favorite part of the song. It hasn't happened yet..... if it will, who knows..... but I love the thought of it ;)

"World was on fire, no one could save me but you"

So that's what I'm loving this week...... and my dream tattoo :)

What's yours?

Happy Saturday :)

Sam

xxxx