SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday: VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Hi My Loves!!!

I never had a chance to post these pictures of us from our dinner in Vegas on our way back home from L.A, so I figured I would do a Throwback Thursday post :) It's only from a few weeks ago but hey.... it's still in the past haha!!

We needed a place to eat and the babies woke up right before we got into Vegas so I was super excited because I LOVE the Rainforest Cafe! It's been my favorite place since I was a young girl (my Dad would always take us there) and I have always wanted to be able to take my babies there with Jay. It was so cool going there as an adult with my own family. Time flies!

So take a peek into our night in Vegas haha!

Gotta love Lily's face in this picture.... She's a little nervous for some reason. 


Lily was figuring What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas so she got a little wild at dinner :)



The Rainforest Cafe is beautiful! So pretty with aquariums and trees everywhere. They have thunderstorms every so often with fake lightning and the sound of rain. It's pretty cool. The animals in there make noises too. 


More wild pictures of Lil :) She cracks me up!


Daddy and Phoenix were enjoying their Rotisserie chicken :) Phoenix loved the fishies everywhere but was scared of the gorilla haha!


Phoenix's smile cracks me up in this one! He's so animated. He just loved those fish!!! 


He's a little excited!!!







Lily loved the fish too :) She was watching them forever!


We had our dinner, looked around for a while at the fish and then went to valet and waited for our car. This is at the MGM Grand incase you are wondering. MGM Grand has the best lazy river pool ever by the way... I stayed when I was about 20 and it was amazing!









Had to get a picture of Jay and I waiting in the valet area at MGM haha! 






So there was a look into a few weeks ago :) Hope you enjoyed our pictures of our wild night in Vegas!!! 

Thanks so much for reading!

Incase you missed that vlog:
 

And here's my latest beauty video with the lovely Melmphs :)


Hope you all have a great day!!