SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NYX Butter Gloss Review

Hi My Loves!!!

Today's video is a $40 Drugstore Swap with my good friend Melissa from melmphs on You Tube. We thought it would be a fun video to do and boy was it a challenge!!! Trying to find a good amount of makeup for $40 is harder than it seems! The trick is to search the clearance, coupons and sales at the drugstore. 

WATCH MY VIDEO OPENNG THE BOX FROM MELISSA HERE:



One of the items that she sent to me was the NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches & Cream. These go for $5.00 and it was love at first try for me. The color is absolutely gorgeous. A beautiful pink with a touch of coral. The formula is so nice to apply. It glides on so easily, is not sticky at all, hydrates your lips and does not get stuck in the dry bits at all. It makes my lips look glossy and full. They have a sweet vanilla scent which is always yummy and the size of them is perfect for tossing into your clutch, purse or even pocket! These are a Summer Must Have Lip Product for me.



They have 12 shades all together ranging from pale nude pinks all the way up to bright red. The applicator is a doe foot but puts out a lot of color. It's a sheer to medium coverage so it's great for a range of people and ages depending on what you like in a lip gloss. I put two swipes on in the picture below and it gives a great color and that was with absolutely nothing on underneath.





I also wore this with my normal makeup and it lasted surprisingly well. I wouldn't say this is an all day wear lip gloss but it does last you a good few hours at least before you need to re apply. I am highly impressed with these lip glosses and definitely recommend picking some up. For $5 you can't beat it! I will be picking up some more colors for sure :) 

So if you are into a soft, silky, glossy, non sticky lip gloss.... with a variety of shades to choose from, pick up these glosses and let me know how you like them!!!!

Don't mind how cruddy I look above, we've been painting all morning and went to bed super late last night watching the movie Side Effects with my boyfriend Channing Tatum and then of course editing :) And of all mornings for Phoenix to decide to wake up at 6am, he chose today haha!!! Pooped out Mama!

Watch what I did yesterday here (SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already):



Thanks so much for watching/reading!

ANd don't forget to check out what I sent to Melissa here!

Have a great day!!!