SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 21, 2013

Salon Time at the Kim Vo Salon!

Hi My Loves!!!

More pictures from our trip to L.A.... this was a super different day for me because it was my first time ever at a super duper snazzy salon. I was a hairstylist for years and so I never went to a salon as customer and got my hair done, let alone a super snazzy salon like this one. I went to the Kim Vo Salon in Beverly Hills (Kandee Johnson has gone her too I think). Matt Motherhead was my stylist and we had a great time! He's known to be great with blondes and has done celebrity's such as Britney Spears and Charlize Theron!! WOO!




I have no idea what colors or color line he used..... my hair cut was absolutely amazing and he bow dried like a champ! I felt so glamorous when I walked out and I still love my haircut so much! It just falls into place so well ;)


He was so sweet to take pictures with me afterwards and the background at the hotel was so beautiful.





OOTD:
Top: Target
Necklace: Baublebar
Mossimo White Tank: Target
Old Navy Rockstar Skinny Jeans
Wedges: Target
Bracelet: Vidakush.com



So there was my first time at a super snazzy salon :) It was a fun experience and I am glad I had the chance to while I was down there. Now I can say I lived in Hawaii and I got my hair done by a celebrity hair stylist in Beverly Hills haha..... and hopefully I can add some other cool things to my have done list :)

What exciting things are on you "Have Done" List?

Thanks for reading!