SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 17, 2013

A Day in Long Beach!

Hi My Loves!!!

We went on vacation a couple of weeks ago to sunny California and I have only now had a chance to get these pictures from the first day of our trip up :) We went to Long Beach at the beginning of our week and had the most amazing day at the ocean, looking at the Queen Mary and enjoying the beautiful scenery and shopping. It was so beautiful down there and we had such a nice day. 

WATCH THE VLOG HERE:


These flower bushes were so pretty I had to get some snazzy pictures of Phoenix in front of them :) After all, his favorite color to say is pink haha!




He had so much fun stepping on this and looking through at the boats :)


Lily was too excited looking at the birds to look at Daddy for a picture but at least we got a lovely shot of her hair bow haha! It's from Cracker Barrel incase you are wondering :)


Daddy got some great pictures with both of them and the Queen Mary behind :)





Jay snapped this lovely picture of me haha!


How cute is Phoenix??? He is my little baby model :)






This is my favorite :)



Lily and her cheeky little grin playing with her brother's plane....



We actually got a family picture of us all that day, which is rather impressive seeing as we always forget to get one of all of us. I love these even though it's impossible to get everyone looking at the same time haha!



If you want to see my outfits of the week.....


Hope you enjoyed the first family vacation pictures. I will be trying to put up all of the vacation pictures this week because there are some really cute ones :)

Thanks so much for reading/watching!