SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#WhatsNewWednesday: Glossybox January 2014 Unboxing!

Hi My Loves!!!

Today I'm doing my second #WhatsNewWednesday and I'm featuring the January 2014 Glossybox. If you are not aware of Glossybox, it's a monthly subscription Beauty Box that costs $21/month. You get it every month delivered to your door with 5 luxury beauty products :) 

GET YOURS HERE: GLOSSYBOX

I'm going to do an Unboxing of this months box. Below is the outer packaging. Cute right?

Then you get a really pale pink box with the Glossybox emblem on the front.


The packaging is so pretty. Inside is a card that has all of the products inside of the box, a quick explanation of what each one does and the price of the full size product.


So here's the card and what's included in mine. As soon as I saw that Beauty Blender and cleanser I didn't even care what else was in the box haha! I need a new one so bad, you guys know I'm obsessed with mine and it just got a huge whole in the bottom, so this was PERFECT!! I haven't tried the cleanser yet either so I'm so excited to try it, as I've been using the kids baby shampoo to clean mine. In this month's box I received 2 full size products and 3 travel sized products.


Here's what it looks like inside.


Ok so the first thing is the Tony & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray. This retails for $14.99 for the full size and this size is 2.5 oz. It has a really nice scent. Very fresh and clean and beachy. I haven't tried this yet but I can't wait to try this on my natural wavy hair.


Next is the Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash. The full size of this retails for $14.00. The size below is 1.7 oz. This smells amazing. Do you know when you go to the spa to get a massage and the oil they rub on you just smells relaxing and like it's really going to sooth you? That's what this smells like. I love the smell and can't wait to try this out.


YES!! The BEST part of the box. My beloved Beauty Blender and Blendercleanser. I am SOOOOO in love with the Beauty Blender. I use it every time I use foundation and concealer and it's seriously the best thing I ever bought. I love it that much, so this is so awesome! If you haven't tried the Beauty Blender yet, just get this box to get this and call the other goodies I nice surprise because I think I paid $19 just for the Beauty Blender at Sephora alone. 


Also in the box is the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream. The full size of this retails for $31.00. This cream below is 0.5 oz. This cream is for sensitive, dry skin. It's a 48 hour hydration with Thermal water and hyaluronic acid. The scent is quite strong. It's not a bad scent but it is noticeable so keep that in mind if you are sensitive to scents. It's a rather rich, perfumed scent. It's lightweight, yet very hydrating. It doesn't feel greasy or too thick on the skin and absorbs very fast leaving a glow to the skin without looking like you smeared vaseline on your face :) My skin is oily so it's probably not going to work for me. Sometimes I like to just keep this type of things in my purse as a hand cream.



Last but not least is the other full sized item in the box. This is the Bella Pierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush and it retails for $20.00. It's a really beautiful peach, rose bronzer. It's got a nice shimmer to it and I can't wait to try this on and see the glow it gives me. It's very silky.





Overall I'm really impressed with this box. The Beauty Blender & Mineral Blush alone are worth $39.95 so basically you are paying for the Blush and getting everything else for free which is a great deal. The shipping is free which is also really nice because paying for shipping is never fun :)

Seeing the Beauty Blender was the highlight of this box for sure! They also have a promotion going on at the moment that gives you a free lipstick with purchase. SEE BELOW for code :) 


There will also be a giveaway in the beginning of March so keep your eye out for that :)

Hope this has helped make your decision easier.

Thanks for reading!