SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

#WhatsNewWednesday: Mirabella LA LA Lips Red Velvet Pencil!

Hi My Loves!!

It's time for another #WhatsNewWednesday and today I'm featuring a new lip crayon that I fell IN LOVE with this week. Seeing as it's almost Valentine's Day, I figured this would be a perfect product to feature :)

The lip crayon is the Mirabella LA LA Lips in Red Velvet. You can see me wearing it below. 


This was instant love for me. The texture is amazingly creamy, so pigmented and smells like milk chocolate. It's a very opaque coverage with a really nice satin finish. This is seriously such a great product. They have five shades to choose from (I have three of them). While these are pricey, you don't need much when you are applying them as they are crazy pigmented and they last a long time before you need to reapply. I wore mine for about 5 or 6 hours before I would have needed a touch up and they were still nice and red, just not quite as dark.

The packaging is nice. It's basically like a fat lip liner. The color is on the end so you know what it is without having to take the lid off. The lid is a nice gunmetal top and this is very lightweight.


The color is printed right on the side which is nice because you don't have to squint to see what it is ;)


The tip is big enough to fill in a lot of space but small enough to get into the knitty gritty spots around the edges.


This is just one very light swipe of the pencil. So dark, a rich dark red and so creamy.


I will have a haul showing the other colors I got out of the LA LA Lips collection as well as some other goodies too. If you haven't tried these, I highly recommend picking one up! This is such a nice lip crayon!! You won't be disappointed. What I also love about it, is that once you apply it, it kind of sets and then stays in place really well without sneaking into your lip cracks or fine lines. Plus it doesn't get all over my teeth (HUGE PLUS).... Yah, it's pretty much awesome!

Get yours HERE!

Let me know if you get one, how you like it!

Thanks so much for reading and here is my latest video: