SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

NEW BH Cosmetics Malibu California Makeup Palette!

Hi My Loves!!!

BH Cosmetics has recently come out with a few new makeup palettes and I got the Malibu palette. These are so fun for the spring/summer and the size of them is great!! They are small enough to throw in your purse and it includes 16 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, a bronzer and a highlight..... all for only $10!! This is a perfect palette for those of you going on vacations or trips this summer because of it's convenient size and variety of colors for possible makeup looks.

I will be doing a bridal makeup look with this soon, as I feel like it's perfect for a bride on a budget.


GET YOURS HERE:

The packaging is so cute!!!


Makes me want to be back in Hawaii eating an Acai bowl and getting some rays :)



What I love about this palette is the fact that there are some great different colors. It has some beautiful nuetral shades but it also has some fun vibrant colors for summer too. 



This side reminds me of a mermaid ;)



These blushes are fgoing to be my new favorites, I can just feel it. The highlight is a nice champagne with a tint of glod. The bronzer is super pale so I might use that as more of a highlight??? 
We shall see :)




Overall this is a great palette with lots of great colors for only $10! The pigmentation is good. I wouldn't say it's the most pigmented eyeshadow out there but definitely worth the small price tag. Definitely pigmented enough to make a beautiful look. I will be sharing some looks with you soon :)

Thanks for reading!

Check out my latest video!



Have a great week!