SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 8, 2013

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor Swatches!

Hi My Loves!!!

I filmed this video a little bit ago and forgot to put it up!! Haha.... so here you go :)

Here's my thoughts on the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor 

WATCH IT HERE:


Here's what the packaging looks like. Simple red plastic cap with a silver base. The color sticker is on the bottom. I do feel like these are a tad bulky. I prefer a rounded shape and a little more narrow, as I found this harder to store in my drawers but no big deal.


885 Vibrant Mandarin


(All pictures are taken with flash with absolutely nothing underneath the lipstick)

This color does tend to make your teeth look yellow so beware!


870 Shocking Coral


So pretty and perfect for Spring/Summer! 


905 Brazen Berry


Something I wouldn't normally go with but still very fun :)


Here's me wearing the 870 Shocking Coral.


Thanks for reading/watching!

Have a great weekend... This is going to be a quick blog post... my head is pounding from this darn cold!!!