SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hauler Deals Goodies :)

Hi My Loves!!!

I was recently contacted by Hauler Deals to be a guest guru on their website (yay)... I was super excited and said yes! I basically got to pick out some of the items from their website and got to create an online boutique with the items I picked :) You can purchase these items here!

Here's the things I picked out and the swatches.

WATCH MY HAUL HERE: (It also includes some home decor too)


I chose some makeup, skincare and a purse. Here's what I got.

Global Goddess i- Divine Eye Color. Packaging is nice and sleek with a nice gold design on the top. 



Darjeeling is like a khaki green taupe color. It comes out more taupe on the eye than green. This is the least pigmented of the three but is a really great transition color for the crease. Great for those who like the more neutral tones.




Shambala is my new favorite color. A beautiful peach with a nice sheen to it. This is so pretty on blue yes and perfect for the Spring/Summer. It brightens up any eye :)



Kumaon is a beautiful warm medium brown with a shimmer. Nicely pigmented and blends very easily, this is a perfect brown for a soft smoky eye or a nice dark crease.




I will the say the packaging looks kinda 90's or something like that. It's not the snazziest packaging in the world but no biggy, it's not the box I put on my eye :)


The Purse is my favorite thing I received out of everything. I have been using this since the day I got it and I love it. It's been working perfectly for me as a diaper bag. It's nice and big and holds everything I need in there and it's a little more stylish than my Winnie The Pooh diaper bag haha!!! I love that is has the option to either carry it with the short strap or to use the longer strap (I use mine like a messenger bag so that nothing slips off my shoulder and whacks Phoenix when I pick him up haha)....





It's got one big compartment inside with a zipper pouch and 2 little pouches on the opposite side.


ANother zipper pouch on the outside for keys or whatever you like :)


I also picked out the Cures Age Defyer Eye Cream. Gotta take care of those eye wrinkles before they start peeking out ;) The smell is terrible but the formula is great for my sensitive skin and eyes. No watering, burning or itchiness so I can look past the stink of it. It does smell yucky though, so keep that it mind if you are all about the scent. It feels nice and not too greasy. I can't say I've noticed a difference yet as it's only been a week.


LOVE this polish. Perfect pinky purple for spring. In the sunlight it has little purple shimmers that look so pretty. The formula is great. Goes on really nicely, no streaking, not too thick or clumpy and dries super shiny and smooth. It doesn't chip super quickly at all, it more so just fades of the tips. I really like this polish a lot :)



Last but not least is the Skindinavia Makeup Finishing SPray. This isn't the frist time I've tried Skindinavia. It's a nice fine mist to help keep your makeup in place all day. Formulated for sensitive skin and has not bothered me or my eyes, so that's always nice ;) Plus it feel amazing to spray on in the summer when you are hot!


That's everything I chose :) Hope you like my haul!

Thanks for reading!