SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 15, 2013

M.A.C Archie's Girl Collection Swatches!

Hi My Loves!!!

I've been meaning to get this review up for a while now and have just had a crazy busy week but I finally had a chance to today :) (I'm writing this now at 11pm at night so if you see mistakes that's why haha.... it's Phoenix's birthday party tomorrow so there's no way I will have a chance to get this written)...

I bought a few items from the MAC Archie's Girl Collection when it came out and I wanted to share my thoughts on the things I picked up.

WATCH MY REVIEW HERE:

Here are some close ups of the goodies I picked up :)

M.A.C Betty Lipglass Summer Sweetheart $16.50 (Still available online CLICK HERE)

I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS!!!!! A MUST HAVE!


Picture taken with flash and nothing on my lips underneath. 


M.A.C Veronica Powder Blush Prom Princess (Satin) $22 (sold out online)


This is quite bright so fair skin tones beware :) You only need a tiny bit!



M.A.C Betty Powder Blush Cream Soda  (Satin) $22 (sold out online)


This is a beautiful subtle peach. It might be a little light for darker skin tones but on me, it's the perfect shade.



With Flash.




M.A.C Archie's Girl Pearlmatte Face Powder Flatter Me $30 (sold out online)


This is a perfect peach with coral heart accents. Super pretty.




M.A.C Archie's Girl Pearlmatte Face Powder Veronica's Blush $30 (sold out online)


LOVE THIS AS A HIGHLIGHT!! 
I first saw Kandee Johnson using the Play It Proper as a highlight (which is no longer available) so when I heard that this was the same, I had to grab it. This gives the perfect pink glow to the face.... it's so beautiful. If you love highlighters, then you will love this! I'm so glad I got it.



That's everything I picked up. Overall I was impressed with this collection. Beautiful colors for the Spring/Summer and I know a few of these products will be my new favorites for sure :)

Thanks so much for reading!

What did you pick up from the collection?